Re: Thoughts from last night's game

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2004
      Let the Coors Light guys watch Arena League games. You know, 63-48.
      Sorta like a college basketball score.
      These are guys who go to work the day after the SB and talk about what
      commercials they liked!

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Theban <jtheban@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Rob Bosch - you don't have to get off of the soapbox. But,
      given that you made room, I'll climb up onto it: I'm sick of the NFL
      being dumbed down to appeal to the stupid, shallow fan (yes, you see
      him - right there in that Coors Light commercial - you know the one: I
      love football on TV, blah blah blah - and twins.). Are my fellow
      American males really that mindless? Don't get me wrong - I love
      beautiful women, but I'm no Beevis/Butthead.

      > What's great about a defensive struggle is that every point - even
      every 1st down - is important. I hope Tagliabue doesn't turn the NFL
      into a football version of a "softball kegger".