Who gets released...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      ... by Tuesday? Looks more and more like we will have the same
      receiving corp as last year. If they keep six, who's the addition?

      Jim Miller better get better real fast! Is Kingsbury a goner?

      Is it me, or is T-Buck looking old out there? Could they decide to
      keep someone like Gay, and cut Buckley? What about Earthwind (just
      kidding)?

      Is it me, or does Mike (head in a) Cloud seem disinterested out there?

      Again, I didn't even notice if Wilfork played. Did he?

      Why was Brady lights-out in the first half, then start throwing them
      into the ground, beginning the second half 0-5?

      We can't give NFL QB's 6 or 7 seconds in the pocket. That seems to be
      our biggest problem right now.

      random comments,