Yo, listen up Fool!

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      The Perceptionists -- Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, Fakts One -- plan to release
      "The Razor" on a mix-tape later this week.
      Lyrics:

      Mr. Lif, Akrobatik
      Mr. Lif and Akrobatik.
      Chorus
      "Ain't nobody seein' the Pats, and that's that!"
      "You getting' sliced with a razor sharp welcome mat!"

      Verse One
      Now, you can try to get fly, but we got Ty
      Law and Poole, fool, welcome to the new school
      Legendary question everybody wanna know
      How to stop Belichick's flow
      Weiss is nice, Crenell is hell, Pioli ain't phony
      Go and check the depth chart, Homey
      Resources cease losses, welcome to the Razor, kid
      Step into the fortress, our game plan's flawless!

      We stand strong to the finish like Willie McGinest
      With the goal line stand to make your ego diminish
      How embarrassin' -- your helmet's knocked off by Rodney Harrison
      New England Patriots -- no other squad is in comparison!
      All New England fans, from Worcester to Winooski
      Throw up your hands for an ice cold Bruschi
      Your team is getting' hyped, and they just wanna rumble on
      But, much to your dismay, is the score on the Jumbotron
      Zero -- ask Wannstadt and Parcells
      We're sendin' weak O lines back to the barbells
      And bench press -- 'cause none of y'all is comp, son
      We're runnin' right past y'all like Bethel Johnson

      Ask Ricky Williams how hits go down here
      Oops! Look at the ground, he's bound to be found there
      Oh, poor Peyton, so frustratin'
      Throw another pick and get a standing ovation
      Thank you! We'll be taking that one to the bank, too
      Kick the extra point? No, let's prove a point -- and two!
      Conversion, with precision of a surgeon
      You're losin' -- Pats bone-crunch, we're bruisin'

      Patriot missiles are launched from 12 to 80
      In other words, a touchdown to Brown from Brady
      And all you Raiders fans who thought the "Tuck Rule" was
      shady
      Two rings in three years, Duke -- we're no fluke!

      Chorus x2
      "Ain't nobody seein' the Pats, and that's that!"
      "You getting' sliced with a razor sharp welcome mat!"

      Akrobatik
      Worthy of the jersey.
      Verse Two
      Yo, it's Akrobatik takin' over after the half
      And I'm worthy of the jersey, you can ask Bob Kraft
      Perceptionists will bring the game back to the glory days
      Double tight with mics, like Graham and Fauria
      A Cinderella story made into a dynasty
      Control the line of scrimmage without the foul image
      Never goin' for the individual schemes
      So, at the big game you know we comin' out as a team!

      Mike Vrabel got sacks and scored in the Super Bowl
      Two exciting wins -- much thanks to Ricky Proehl
      Vinatieri buries the field goal
      Y'all are cryin', tryin to get past our lineman
      Light and Ashworth laugh last and laugh first
      Wanna run, son? Nah, Lif -- let's pass first!
      Givens and Branch -- it's a touchdown avalanche!
      Oh, you were gonna win? You never really had a chance!

      The backfield's chillin, now we got Corey Dillon
      Plus a powerful front line that's ready and willin'
      Jacksonville in Florida's awaitin' our arrival
      At Super Bowl #### to defend the title!

      If the Patriots are down, they're never out, you understand?
      They can't lose -- not with Mr. Lif in the stands
      "Do It as a Team" is the slogan, Lombardis we're holdin'
      'Nuff respect to Steve Grogan!

      Chorus
      "Ain't nobody seein' the Pats, and that's that!"
      "You getting' sliced with a razor sharp welcome mat!"

      Fakts One scratches -- "Watchin' the Patriots win the Super
      Bowl"

      -p (Rap Master P likes it!)