Re: Rushing to Pete Carroll's defense

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 30, 2004
      To follow up my own message; to be honest, Pete did walk into a pretty
      good situation here, good organization, a team that had been built
      into a contender. It's not like when he went to the Jets. They were a
      mess. I think that he was put in a position to win here. It just
      didn't work out.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "frankdanabrewster"