Bruschi Brew 9

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hello all,

      Once again we are plannng the brew festival for our much acclaimed Bruschi Brew tribute to Tedy Bruschi and of course our own appreciation for quality libations.  As most of you are aware, we use the resources of a business known as Incredibrew in Nashua, NH.  (www.incredibrew.com)  We come up with a unique and generally creative label for each year and gather to create the elixir.  All Bruschi fans of appropriate legal age are welcome to join us for the festival if they respond to me at my private email: Randy@....  Please do not respond to the list for those who read this through that means.

      We will Brew the elixir on Saturday August 14 while celebrating the Pats opening performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars from the prior day.    We'll gather at Incredibrew for 1:00 and the process takes roughly two hours.

      Two weeks later we return to the establishment to bottle the BEvERage on Saturday, 28 at 1:00 thus ensuring we have a fresh and ready product for the opening of the season.  Is is that simple a process save for the part where yuo must pay Incredibrew the appropriate fee for the amount of Beverage you expect to take with you at the end of this process.

      The details are simple.  If you wish to join us for either end of this event you must send me an RSVP as soon as possible where I will produce a list for further information to be sent.  The cost varies slightly based upon the choices we make for what Beer will comprise Bruschi Brew 9.  We make absolutely no profit on this on our end and thus the Incredibrew prices are available at their web site.  We do divide up the beer into case units so that folks may take less quantity than a full batch at the appropriate price for that amount.  Thus when you RSVP to me, you should give me a rough idea of the quantity you hope to take with you.  I reserve the number of Kettles necessary for the beer desires of those attending.  This will be coordinated in advance of the August 14 date but the sooner the better to ensure the Kettles do not get reserved by other groups and leave us short.  I have two Kettles reserved currently though we typically use 5 Kettles when a Brewfest occurs.  Most of our Beers are a darker variety but there is always a Sam Adams clone available for the lighter taste buds and you may suggest your preference in the RSVP to ensure the right amount of the right Beer is available.

      The Label concept is finished and if you wish to have your picture included in the label for our Brewers picture, please be prepared to send us a digital photo to ensure this occurs.

      Again, please email me at Randy@... for reservations or questions.