Re: [patriotzip] Re: Sleeping bags, anyone?

  • rockmaul74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      so what car do you think brady will pick this year on the day after the superbowl? :)
    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2004
        George, I have made reservations for the SuperBowl, I made them in March, When I made
        them there were no rooms avaiable anywhere near Jax. So I went to MapQuest and
        searchered along the main highways. I have resevations at

        Best Western Brunswick Inn
        5323 New Jesup Highway
        Brunswick, Georgia, 31523, United States
        Phone: (912)264-0144
        Fax: 912-262-0992

        Its $61.20 a night for a room with a king bed. I also made car reservations and flight
        reservations( frequent flyer miles) Now The Pats have to do there part and I have to find
        tickets!!!!

        Hope this helps, Its about 1hr 20 min ride or so straight down the highway.

        Wayne, alias (Patsfan) (KleckoFan)(Patriotsfootball) to name a few.

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:

        > ***** How many of you have checked into hotel room availability in Jacksonville for
        Super Bowl weekend? I've made a few of searches via Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, etc., and
        I've found NOTHING under $300/night. OUCH!