Re: Sleeping bags, anyone?

  • Bill Beaulac
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      From: "George R" <patsfangr@...>

      > ***** How many of you have checked into hotel room availability in
      Jacksonville for Super Bowl weekend? I've made a few of searches via
      Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, etc., and I've found NOTHING under $300/night.
      OUCH!

      > ***** Maybe I'll consider flying into Atlanta and renting an RV for the
      weekend!

      Good idea, I'll bet they'll be giving away RVs and spots
      to rent for that week. Then, again, Wal-Mart will let "homeless"
      RVers park for free in their lots.

      -bill
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        so what car do you think brady will pick this year on the day after the superbowl? :)
      • Wayne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2004
          George, I have made reservations for the SuperBowl, I made them in March, When I made
          them there were no rooms avaiable anywhere near Jax. So I went to MapQuest and
          searchered along the main highways. I have resevations at

          Best Western Brunswick Inn
          5323 New Jesup Highway
          Brunswick, Georgia, 31523, United States
          Phone: (912)264-0144
          Fax: 912-262-0992

          Its $61.20 a night for a room with a king bed. I also made car reservations and flight
          reservations( frequent flyer miles) Now The Pats have to do there part and I have to find
          tickets!!!!

          Hope this helps, Its about 1hr 20 min ride or so straight down the highway.

          Wayne, alias (Patsfan) (KleckoFan)(Patriotsfootball) to name a few.