Sleeping bags, anyone?

  • George R
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004

      ***** How many of you have checked into hotel room availability in Jacksonville for Super Bowl weekend? I've made a few of searches via Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, etc., and I've found NOTHING under $300/night. OUCH!

      ***** Maybe I'll consider flying into Atlanta and renting an RV for the weekend!

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Bill Beaulac
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        From: "George R" <patsfangr@...>

        > ***** How many of you have checked into hotel room availability in
        Jacksonville for Super Bowl weekend? I've made a few of searches via
        Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, etc., and I've found NOTHING under $300/night.
        OUCH!

        > ***** Maybe I'll consider flying into Atlanta and renting an RV for the
        weekend!

        Good idea, I'll bet they'll be giving away RVs and spots
        to rent for that week. Then, again, Wal-Mart will let "homeless"
        RVers park for free in their lots.

        -bill
      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          so what car do you think brady will pick this year on the day after the superbowl? :)
        • Wayne
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2004
            George, I have made reservations for the SuperBowl, I made them in March, When I made
            them there were no rooms avaiable anywhere near Jax. So I went to MapQuest and
            searchered along the main highways. I have resevations at

            Best Western Brunswick Inn
            5323 New Jesup Highway
            Brunswick, Georgia, 31523, United States
            Phone: (912)264-0144
            Fax: 912-262-0992

            Its $61.20 a night for a room with a king bed. I also made car reservations and flight
            reservations( frequent flyer miles) Now The Pats have to do there part and I have to find
            tickets!!!!

            Hope this helps, Its about 1hr 20 min ride or so straight down the highway.

            Wayne, alias (Patsfan) (KleckoFan)(Patriotsfootball) to name a few.