Re: [patriotzip] Linebackers

  • rockmaul74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      our aging linebacker group? mike vrabel was run out of pittsburgh in favor of gildon, how'd that work out?  bruschi is still in his prime, mcginnest just had his best season  and phifer was third on the team in tackles. as far as im concenred, linebacker is not a problem.  add colvin, tedd johnson and banta cain and why do you need to throw money away on someone like gildon?
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        You are correct. We're pretty solid. Why bring in guys who are as old
        or older than the crew we have now? And the main reason these veterans
        are being cut is because they want too much money to begin with.

        Thanks,
        fdb