Joe Willie Kingsbury?

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2004
      ***** I just got around to watching the PVN broadcast from 5/21, which included an interview with Kliff Kingsbury. It seemed to me that his speech patterns are very similar to those of Namath. Anybody agree?

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2004
        In a message dated 5/26/04 8:48:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

        ***** I just got around to watching the PVN broadcast from 5/21, which included an interview with Kliff Kingsbury. It seemed to me that his speech patterns are very similar to those of Namath. Anybody agree?

        George

        What broadcast channel is PVN on?   4, 5 or 7?

        -p (airwaves bees free, man!)
      • George R