Re: [patriotzip] Re: B+

  • Joseph Theban
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2004
      WILFORK!

      If he stays healthy and under 350 pounds, Vince Wilfork is the best player in this draft!  I can't believe he fell to us - he's the guy I wanted all along.  He'll have a major impact (maybe not in tackles, sacks, etc. but in tying up blockers and stuffing the run).

      Adding Marquise Hill later was a steal, too.  The Patriots have the best defensive line in the NFL.

      On April 24, 2004, my draft dreams came true!

      cepheus42@... wrote:
      Ben Coates.  'Nuff said.  ;)

      >         How come we never had players like this for Drew?
      >

      > -bill  [ PATS  12 ]

      Do you Yahoo!?