Re: [patriotzip] Mailing address problems??

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2004
      The problem should be solved now.

      One of the list members deleted use of their email and set a forward message which the list software wasn't astute enough to correct.  The user was removed and you should no longer experience this problem.

      Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 7:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Mailing address problems??

      I'd really like an answer to that question.  As an
      ex-serviceman who is currently living in the south I
      joined this forum to stay in touch with my beloved
      Pats.  Having to delete 20 emails a day to read one is
      getting pretty frustrating

      --- Steve Basile <avatar@...> wrote:
      > Why do I get 5 or 10 of these error messages every
      > time someone posts to the
      > list?
      >

      > --
      > Steve Basile
      > Manager
      > B.D. Riley's Irish Pub
      > "Think Global, Drink Local"
      > Web: www.bdrileys.com

      > active.  Please visit
      > send us a message.  --

      > Fan Group, send an email to:

    • Buh Buh KEn
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2004
        If you just block feedback@... you shouldn't get those messages
        anymore, should work until it gets worked out and changes go through.

        Buh Buh KEn

        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2004
          Thanks Zip