Re: [patriotzip] 2005 draft

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 7:01 AM
      In a message dated 5/7/04 9:54:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alaric02@... writes:

      At ILB, I'm very hopeful Dan Klecko will emerge strong this season.  I think he's an ideal replacement for Ted Johnson over the next few years.  At Corner we've taken players every year for the last umpteen years and some have emerged while others fell woefully short.  Law's status as well as the safety projects (aka moving Wilson potential) combine with guys lise Samuels to leave us with much unknown.

      Ultimately, I'm too excited about the talent on display for this season.  I worry a bit about our O-line presently but in Bill I trust.

      I wonder if that really IS the plan for Klecko.  We've already heard that Warren was asked  to drop 20 LBS to play DE and he D-I-D.  But nothing about Klecko.  Nada.  As to OL I have to think that Dante and BB are looking for post June cuts to acquire servicable vets for a year or maybe two.