CALLING ALL PATRIOTS FANS!!!

  • wilson_lab
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Interested in telling us more about your favorite team??

      I'm looking for people to participate in an online study through the
      University of Virginia's Psychology Department. We want to hear from
      people like you: major fans of teams who have won championship games.
      The study takes about 30-45 minutes, is completely confidential, has
      been approved by UVA's Internal Review Board...but we need people
      like you to participate. We want to learn more about people's
      feelings about sports. (And you have the chance to get money for your
      participation.)

      If you're interested in more info, please get in touch with me
      through my member email address: Wilson_lab@...!

      Thanks! Go Patriots!

      Sara Algoe
      Graduate Student