Take Off Those Damn Glasses!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      ***** The rose colored ones, that is. I just watched the Pats Video News from yesterday's mini-camp, and I can't stop myself from getting all enthused about the kids we drafted. The attitudes really impress me. They all seem to have a great blend of respect, confidence, and humility.
      ***** I also became an instant believer in the intelligence of Watson. This guy really presents himself well. I see great things ahead for him ... but we all know me and my TE love affairs. ;-)
      ***** I was convinced by Cobbs. I believe he really has put the gang-banging, dope smoking teen behind him. He's coming here to work for a living, and he's got the size, and athletic tools to be an outstanding RB for us for years. A year to learn behind Dillon will be perfect for him.
      ***** Reid's numbers are definitely impressive. As BB noted at least four times during his comments about him, this kid is "productive"! He is quick as a cat, and a ferocious tackler! Methinks this is Rodney's replacement in 2-3 years.
      ***** I love Sam's sense of humor. He said he realized that there are no Red Shirts up here, just pink slips! Also noted that he hadn't met Brady yet. When told that TB was in the shower, he said, "I don't want to meet him there. I'll wait for him to put some clothes on before I meet him!" At 20 years old, he's got a lot to learn. But he knows it, and sounds ready to work hard. I just hope he hits the training table and the weight room. Right now, he looks like that "P.K." stands for "Pipe Kleener"! (Jacob, check that spelling for me, will ya?)
      ***** I will be dreaming about our DL for the entire spring, and on into summer. (Easy, Woods! I'm talking about their ability to play football!) Wilfork and Hill added to Seymour and Warren is just the best freakin' foursome we've had since Eisenhauer, Hunt, Antwine, and Dee!
      ***** Damn it, when's the season start?!!

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **