Re: Davey Honored as NFLE Offensive Player of the Week

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
      ***** We can't cut Brady until we're absolutely sure that Davey knows the "Tuck Rule"!

      PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      Patriots | Davey Honored as NFLE Offensive Player of the Week - from
      www.KFFL.com
      Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:48:45 -0700

      Updating a previous report, New England Patriots QB Rohan Davey has been
      named the NFL Europe Offensive Player of the Week after leading the Berlin
      Thunder to a 28-17 victory over the Amsterdam Admirals in Week 2, reports
      Patriots.com. Davey completed 12-of-18 passes for 164 yards and two
      touchdowns in the win.

      -p (what's Brady's cap hit if cut June 2nd?)

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
    • Bill Beaulac
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
        From: <PatsWickedPissah@...>

        > -p (what's Brady's cap hit if cut June 2nd?)

        Perhaps we could trade him to Buffalo for Milloy,
        not have to draft Taylor, and trade down for 8 picks
        in next year's draft.

        -bill [ PATS 12 ]