Re: I Could Watch It Over and Over Again!

  • rogue35lk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
      How funny was that shot of Brady from the combine in just shorts (no
      shirt) as the narrator says "The scouts say he has a bad body".

      Seeing that made me feel like maybe I could play QB for the Pats. :)

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:
      > ***** The segment of the NFL Network show "How They Were Built"
      that was dedicated to the Patriots was fantastic to watch. It
      contained absolutely nothing that the majority on this List didn't
      already know. Most of the highlights shown were familiar to me, and
      would have been to you. But watching the roll of the history from
      Kraft's purchase through Adam's winning FG in SB 38 is just plain
      FUN! I love hearing people pay respect to the job done by Kraft, BB,
      and Pioli in giving us our two-time World Champions! :-)