I Could Watch It Over and Over Again!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2004
      ***** The segment of the NFL Network show "How They Were Built" that was dedicated to the Patriots was fantastic to watch. It contained absolutely nothing that the majority on this List didn't already know. Most of the highlights shown were familiar to me, and would have been to you. But watching the roll of the history from Kraft's purchase through Adam's winning FG in SB 38 is just plain FUN! I love hearing people pay respect to the job done by Kraft, BB, and Pioli in giving us our two-time World Champions!  :-)

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
        In a message dated 4/6/04 9:06:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

        ***** The segment of the NFL Network show "How They Were Built" that was dedicated to the Patriots was fantastic to watch.

        Och, I still kinna get myself to be paying for cable TV.

        -p (the thrifty one)
      • George R
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
          ***** In this case, it's satellite, me wee thrrrrifty one.

          PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
          patsfangr@... writes:

          > ***** The segment of the NFL Network show "How They Were Built" that was
          > dedicated to the Patriots was fantastic to watch.

          Och, I still kinna get myself to be paying for cable TV.

          -p (the thrifty one)

          ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
        • rogue35lk
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
            How funny was that shot of Brady from the combine in just shorts (no
            shirt) as the narrator says "The scouts say he has a bad body".

            Seeing that made me feel like maybe I could play QB for the Pats. :)