Re: [patriotzip] Pats sign Cloud at RB

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2004
      this is good maybe now we shoul go after a saftey to
      replace Law or a linebacker to replace Washington

      --- PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:

      http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=28247&type=general

      > -p

    • rogue35lk
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2004
        I wounder if this means they will actually give Cloud a chance to
        play on a regular basis. Personally I never understood why they
        didn't use him more. It seemed like whenever he was given touches,
        he made good things happen.

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@y...>