RE: [patriotzip] No Draft Day event at Zip's abode

  • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 10:28 AM
      Sorry for the reply all.

      Sheesh, this is all Monty's ego needs - he's the highlight of my April :-)

      From: "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@...>
      To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: "Mike Maddaloni" <mike@...>
      Subject: [patriotzip] No Draft Day event at Zip's abode
      Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 09:40:49 -0400

      For those who know/knew of the event, I am forced to cancel for a variety of
      reasons. I apologize for any inconvenience but hopefully this provides
      sufficient notice for alternative plans.

      regrets,

      Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
      more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp