Pats sign Cloud at RB

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2004
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2004
        i agree....it's funny the only rb we didnt bring back so far is smith lol. cloud falk and pass are resigned and we havent heard weather centers is retiring or not
      • sean carmichael
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2004
          this is good maybe now we shoul go after a saftey to
          replace Law or a linebacker to replace Washington

          --- PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:

          http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=28247&type=general

          > -p

        • rogue35lk
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2004
            I wounder if this means they will actually give Cloud a chance to
            play on a regular basis. Personally I never understood why they
            didn't use him more. It seemed like whenever he was given touches,
            he made good things happen.

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@y...>