Pats sign Cloud at RB

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 12:16 PM
    • George R
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 12:42 PM
        ***** I'm very happy about this. I like Cloud's attitude, and productivity as a backup RB. He made some very significant contributions last season in a few games.

        PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
        http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=28247&type=general

        -p

        ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 12:45 PM
          i agree....it's funny the only rb we didnt bring back so far is smith lol. cloud falk and pass are resigned and we havent heard weather centers is retiring or not
        • sean carmichael
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 6:25 PM
            this is good maybe now we shoul go after a saftey to
            replace Law or a linebacker to replace Washington

            --- PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:

            http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=28247&type=general

            > -p

          • rogue35lk
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7 9:04 AM
              I wounder if this means they will actually give Cloud a chance to
              play on a regular basis. Personally I never understood why they
              didn't use him more. It seemed like whenever he was given touches,
              he made good things happen.

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@y...>