No Draft Day event at Zip's abode

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      For those who know/knew of the event, I am forced to cancel for a variety of reasons.  I apologize for any inconvenience but hopefully this provides sufficient notice for alternative plans.

      regrets,
      Zip

    • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        Well, I'll have to hold out for the Bruschi Brew fest if that happens to
        fall on a weekend.

        How's everything going - are you feeling ok? Larry and I have been chilling
        in NJ a lot, getting to see Monty in a few weeks, so that will be fun.

        For those who know/knew of the event, I am forced to cancel for a variety of
        reasons. I apologize for any inconvenience but hopefully this provides
        sufficient notice for alternative plans.

        regrets,

        Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
        more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp
      • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
          Sorry for the reply all.

          Sheesh, this is all Monty's ego needs - he's the highlight of my April :-)