RE: [patriotzip] Re: Kraft on NFL Total Access

  • Buh Buh KEn
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 1:25 PM
      I think we stay at 12 teams because I don't want to see 8-8 teams and even
      9-7 teams in the playoffs on a regular basis. With 4 divisions now instead
      of 3 in each conference there may be a slight overemphasis on winning the
      division, but it makes since as 6 of the games are division games.

      Would I would like to see is keeping getting into the playoffs the same, 4
      division champs and 2 wild cards, but seed them based solely on record. In
      that scenario Tennessee would have been the number 4 seed and Baltimore the
      #5.

      Buh Buh KEn