comedy video

  • Joseph Theban
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Have any of you seen a video from about 15-20 years ago in which the comedian states "Football am my life"?  He's wearing his helmet sideways, and yes, he uses the word "am".

      I was just wondering who the comedian was.  I thought it was pretty funny (at least back then I did).  Thanks.

      Do you Yahoo!?