Re: [patriotzip] New Trade Rumor

  • Joseph Theban
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
      If all of the players, especially the defensive players, turned out to be quality starters, I'd be very happy with that draft!

      Mark/JW <packy001@...> wrote:
      I just made this one up myself!

      If the player BB wants at #21 is not available, the
      patriots trade out of the 1st round (to Denver) for
      their two second round selections (#47 from Washington
      and #55). Thats six selections in the top 100. Here
      is what you very reasonably could get!

      #32 RB Greg Jones, Chris Perry. Michael Turner
      #47 OL Vernon Carey or Chris Snee
      #55 WR Devery Henderson
      #57 NT Isaac Sopoaga or Igor Olshansky
      #63 DE Tank Johnson
      #95 DB Greg Brooks or Jeremy Leseur

      I am totally against trding up this year, especially
      for a FS.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?