Re: Four Players the Pats Won't Touch

  • Mark/JW
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      It will never happen. Nice try Gene, get 1st round
      money for another draft pick! Reward TO for his
      agents stupidity! Charge the other owners and give
      relief to the Forty Whiners ... it ain't happening.

      Owens should sue his agent for te money it's going to
      cost him, or at least have some type of punitive
      damages fo not letting him walk when all the Free
      Agency money is available! HA HA HA HA HA

      http://search.yahoo.com