Mel Kiper's Updated Mock Draft

  • Mark/JW
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      It's still a long way from Draft Day but I have to
      point out how much I love this prediction by Kiper.
      He updated his Mock Draft today! Quite a few
      surprises also!

      21. New England - Steven Jackson RB Oregon St.

      32. New England - Vernon Carey OL Miami

      I would love to see this happen, don't think it will
      though! I would be a very happy draftnik!

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Joseph Theban
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        No defense in the 1st round?!  We need the nose tackle of the future (you can't run the 3-4 without one and nobody on the current roster qualifies), an inside linebacker who can start (ours are all over 30), and another corner (even if Ty Law stays - he's 30, Poole is over 30, Wilson is at safety, and there's no guarantee that Samuel is a legitimate starter).

        I hope it's all defense!

        Mark/JW <packy001@...> wrote:
        It's still a long way from Draft Day but I have to
        point out how much I love this prediction by Kiper.
        He updated his Mock Draft today! Quite a few
        surprises also!

        21. New England - Steven Jackson RB Oregon St.

        32. New England - Vernon Carey OL Miami

        I would love to see this happen, don't think it will
        though! I would be a very happy draftnik!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Do you Yahoo!?