Re: [patriotzip] Re: Ty Law's Greed?

  • Kathleen Lynch
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29 5:40 AM
      I am sort of split on this issue- on one hand I wish that every player could have the time and patience-and in some cases should- to be nice and sign for everyone everytime they are asked but as everyone can attest to none of us are nice all the time we should be. If you add in to the hundreds of ppl randomly stopping them in malls,dinner and even just grocery shopping I can understand how that would get aggrivating! i complained about an organized signing with joe Andruzzi and perhaps my remarks were hasty, I have been told that he is a really nice guy(thx Karen) and mabey he was having a bad day! I guess we all have to remember that even if we think they are GODS they are just regular ppl like us! ( what a dissapointment!)

      llj7366@... wrote:
      He did not turn me down.  I watched him be rude, in my opinion, to three different people.  And I just did not like it.  And I watched all of the other players down there and they handled themselves a lot differently.  Some asked if they could have a minute with their families and the fans respected that.  I was lucky enough to have the only person that I cared to get an autograph from sign my jersey.  Largely due to Al!  But... As far as I cold tell, Ty did not have any family there and in my opinion, was acting arrogant and stand offish.  And I was really sorry to see that.  I have seen him out in public before and did not see that side of him.  I agree that the players should not be totally accosted but if it were not for the fans the players would not even have jobs.  That is just how I feel.

      Do you Yahoo!?