Re: [patriotzip] Re: Opening Day, err.. night

  • Sue Von Iderstine
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2004
      Hi Everyone...
      I'm on the waiting list and received a letter offering tickets before they went on sale to the general public...ha!  As soon as the phone lines opened I tried to get tickets for hours and wasn't able to get through.  There were 2 numbers and when I tried to call one of them...I got the message that the number was no longer in service....Then came playoff time...Again I got a letter saying that waiting list members would have first refusal...I wasn't even able to get onto that web site before they were gone...I too, have had to rely on season ticket holders to go to games...I have been on the list for 3 seasons...and from what I hear...I probably won't get season tickets for years.