Re: [patriotzip] 3 Games To Glory II (Released Mid-April)

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      ***** Thanks for the heads up! My order is in.

      ***** Here's a sad note from a "Pats addict". I've ordered so much post SB stuff that I now have my American Express Card number memorized! Seriously. I don't even have to take out the card anymore to complete an order. The number is right there in my tiny brain wtih my phone numbers, my SS number, my wife's SS number, my Boeing ID number, and Steve's IQ. (Of course, that last is only a single digit, so it's a gimmee.)  ;-)

      astack75@... wrote:
      http://proshop.patriots.com/index.cfm?
      ac=ViewProductDetail&PID=5244&Search=true

      (Make sure you enter the entire URL on one line)

      Nobody will ever forget the extraordinary 2003 season culminating with the Patriots stunning 32-29 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXVIII on February 1 in Houston. The New England Patriots are proud to present 3 Games To Glory II to pre-order today for its April 2004 release! Relive all the unforgettable moments of this dynamic team on the 2 disc DVD; the ultimate gift for every Pats fan!

      Highlights Include;

      Belichick Breakdowns an analysis of key Playoff and Super Bowl XXXVIII plays from Head Coach Bill Belichick
      The complete Divisional Playoff, AFC Championship, and Super Bowl XXXVIII games behind the scenes footage from Foxborough to Houston All Access to the Patriots locker room throughout the team's 15-game winning streak
      Player running commentary of Super Bowl XXXVIII
      Exclusive interviews and more...

      Pre-order your copy of 3 Three Games To Glory II on DVD today and you will receive it upon its release in mid-April. Additional items ordered with the 3 Three Games To Glory II DVD will be shipped immediately and the DVD will be sent in mid-April.

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **