Have to vent about Big Sports shop web site

  • Chowdahhead
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      After the superbowl I went shopping to all the sites I could find
      looking for some unique Patriots gear. Well I ended up on the Big
      sports shop web site (www.bigshop.store.fanbuzz.com) and I found a
      great Schedule T-shirt as well as a nice SB38 Players Long sleeve T
      (With Brady, Brown and Law on it) in both mine and my sons sizes! I
      was psyched!

      Problem was when I went to order the gear the shipping came up at
      almost 50% of the cost of the shirts! I knew something was wrong! So
      I called their customer service to see what was going on. Apparently
      their reps can do no more than order from the same site I go to! So
      they said they would send it to Tech support and the problem would
      be fixed w/in 48 hours.

      Well I waited a couple of days and the problem wasn't fixed! I
      called them back to once again let them know of the problem and once
      again I was told they would have it fixed. At no point did any of
      them offer nor were they willing to take my order over the phone and
      make sure the correct shipping was charged.

      Sure enough I went back on the website and now the Youth Long sleeve
      T is gone and they are sold out of the Schedule T in my size!!! Am I
      to believe people actually paid those ridiculous shipping charges?
      Or maybe they were lucky enough to get customer service reps that
      were willing and able to do their job and make sure the correct
      shipping was charged!

      I haven't been able to find these shirts elsewhere(trust me I would
      have ordered them by now!) so now I'm left out in the cold! That
      sucks! I'm tempted to call and get a supervisor but based in my past
      experiences I'm convinced it will get me nowhere but being more
      aggravated!

      Sorry to bring anyone down but I just had to vent!!