Super Bowl Clothes

  • billysquier8403
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hey everybody, I was just wondering if the Super Bowl hat and shirts
      had the year on them too? I haven't gotten a chance to see them up
      close, just what I saw via the net because I'm here in PA. The reason
      I'm asking (so you're all not thinking 'why is he asking this stupid
      question') is because I graduated in 2003. How cool is that?!
      Thanks!
      GO PATS
      Tyler