Re: [patriotzip] GIVE IT A REST!!!!

  • Nicole Denae Stolpa
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
      Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

      At 12:51 AM 2/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
      YEAH PATS BABY! :)

    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
        raising hand! :)
      • Kathleen Lynch
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
          i have a small voice but my brain is MUSH- i am still flying high!!

          Who is disappointed in the fans in Kenmore Square and the idiot who drove his car into them?? I wish ppl wouldn't cheapen the win by not knowing how to celebrate.... Pray for the families of the ppl that were injured and killed...... such a sad end to such an amazing season........... :-( Kathy

          Nicole Denae Stolpa <kajivar@...> wrote:
          Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

          At 12:51 AM 2/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
          YEAH PATS BABY! :)

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Kathy

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • rockmaul74@aol.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
            that was the only bad thing about last night. it's a reason i dont like the city of boston all that much (i live in worcester). the stuff after the red sox this october was ridiculous, this was worse :(