An absolute classic!!!!!

  • cepheus42@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Happy camper here, obviously. Great game, Carolina, but if there's a
      minute left the Patriots are gonna beat just about anyone.

      Another 24 hours to bask in the glow, then the parade... then the
      long, boring off-season...
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        heck yeah great game! so much for that boring defensive show huh? tom brady deserved the mvp this year no doubt. but if i voted i would have branch second and vrabel third. cant wait for the parade and the yearbook video!
      • J. Reynolds
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          I agree, Tom clearly earned it. 354 yards, 3 td's,
          coming back from a costly interception with a scoring
          drive, then another game winning drive... definitely
          he's the man. I'd make Vrabel a very close second, he
          was the best of our defense in this game and played on
          the goal line offense, scoring a late td. Just
          another amazing example of the kind of versatile
          players the Patriots like to have on their team.

          No... not boring at all. I felt a bit bad for both
          defenses, they were billed as being the best part of
          the game and both pretty much fell apart late in the
          game. I saw alot of slipping around out there by
          defenders on both sides which accounted for quit a few
          of the big passing plays, the league and the Texans
          should be EMBARRASSED to have the game played on such
          a sloppy, nasty field.

          But, as always... the Patriots just had one more play
          then the other team. And that's all that really
          matters. Statistically they were the best team on the
          field, and I'm glad the final score bore that out.
          Kudos to Delhomme for some amazing passes, keeping his
          team in it all the way. And my gameball (but not my
          MVP vote) goes to the Patriots offensive line who
          proved they were easily the match of the best
          defensive line in football and more. The most
          overlooked unit is the one most responsible for
          helping win this game.

          Special acknowledgement to Ken Walters for NOT sucking
          late in the game!!!! ;) He shanked some early, but
          when it mattered in the third quarter, he really
          nailed a damn good punt. I wonder if there will be
          any good punters available in the draft this year
          *grin*.

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/