Listening to Gil and Gino is wicked cool!

  • Michael J.King Sr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I splurged for the NFL Field Pass so I could hear Gil and Gino and the 3 hour pre-game show!!  Well worth it IMO!  Brings back great old memories.
      It is only like 2 seconds behind the TeeVee so it is easy to use both! Allright here we go as Beyonce is finishing the  SSB!!  Go Patriots!!!!
      Later.Mike