Music entertainment

  • Bob George
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I'd love it if Aerosmith would sing "Big Ten Inch Record"  :-)

      They blew it with this entertainment lineup...the halftime show should have been Aerosmith and Marshall Tucker Band, taking care of both NE and the Carolinas.

      I just wish that stupid Jackson family would go away.  They were cute in the early 70s but not anymore.

      Nice to know Steven Tyler can still rock at his advanced age (I was in HS when "Dream On" came out)

    • Michael J.King Sr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        I splurged for the NFL Field Pass so I could hear Gil and Gino and the 3 hour pre-game show!!  Well worth it IMO!  Brings back great old memories.
        It is only like 2 seconds behind the TeeVee so it is easy to use both! Allright here we go as Beyonce is finishing the  SSB!!  Go Patriots!!!!
        Later.Mike