Re: 7 more hours!

  • cepheus42@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      I finally forced myself to relinquish tv rights to the kids so I
      wouldn't wallow in the interminable pre-game coverage any longer.
      Going to play some games online and try and not think about it
      *Grin*. Of course... here I am, posting and thinking about it...

      Two years ago I took off my favorite Patriots cap when the Rams
      scored their second td, throwing it across the room. The Patriots
      then mounted the game winning drive... I wore it a few times last
      year and they always seemed to lose those games. So my superstition
      is to never wear that cap again (though I can't bring myself to throw
      it out, either *lol*).