Re: [patriotzip] GIVE IT A REST!!!!

  • Kathleen Lynch
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
      Whatever....I love the Pats i just love them more with Bruschi!

      PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      In a message dated 2/1/04 9:58:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, patsfan9669@... writes:

      ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!

      Seeing that this is Bruschi's last game before he is cut for salary cap reasons, let's watch and enjoy.

      -p (Uh, oh)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Kathy

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
        i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
        YEAH PATS BABY! :)
      • Nicole Denae Stolpa
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
          Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
            raising hand! :)
          • Kathleen Lynch
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
              i have a small voice but my brain is MUSH- i am still flying high!!

              Who is disappointed in the fans in Kenmore Square and the idiot who drove his car into them?? I wish ppl wouldn't cheapen the win by not knowing how to celebrate.... Pray for the families of the ppl that were injured and killed...... such a sad end to such an amazing season........... :-( Kathy

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
                that was the only bad thing about last night. it's a reason i dont like the city of boston all that much (i live in worcester). the stuff after the red sox this october was ridiculous, this was worse :(