Re: [patriotzip] GIVE IT A REST!!!!

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
      In a message dated 2/1/04 9:58:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, patsfan9669@... writes:

      ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!

      Seeing that this is Bruschi's last game before he is cut for salary cap reasons, let's watch and enjoy.

      -p (Uh, oh)
    • Kathleen Lynch
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
        Whatever....I love the Pats i just love them more with Bruschi!

        PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
        In a message dated 2/1/04 9:58:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, patsfan9669@... writes:

        ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!

        Seeing that this is Bruschi's last game before he is cut for salary cap reasons, let's watch and enjoy.

        -p (Uh, oh)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Kathy

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
          i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
          YEAH PATS BABY! :)
        • Nicole Denae Stolpa
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
            Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
              raising hand! :)
            • Kathleen Lynch

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
                  that was the only bad thing about last night. it's a reason i dont like the city of boston all that much (i live in worcester). the stuff after the red sox this october was ridiculous, this was worse :(