GIVE IT A REST!!!!

  • Kathleen Lynch
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004

      ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!  ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!   GO PATS!!!!!!!!! (OOPS LOOK AT MY CAP LOCKS!!!
      Caps lock?  Why is that an issue?  Wow, I never thought spirit cost so much attention. I am just trying to be a fan even if the Patriots are not my team of choice since 6 years old.  Sorry and apologize for any disrespect.  I did not think that I sounded so disrespectful.  Sorry honey!
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004

        ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!  ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!   GO PATS!!!!!!!!! (OOPS LOOK AT MY CAP LOCKS!!!
        Caps lock?  Why is that an issue?  Wow, I never thought spirit cost so much attention. I am just trying to be a fan even if the Patriots are not my team of choice since 6 years old.  Sorry and apologize for any disrespect.  I did not think that I sounded so disrespectful.  Sorry honey!
        No, honey, they have spirit.  And taste.  And manners.

        And the ability to turn off the caps lock.

        nicole

        At 04:30 PM 1/31/2004 -0800, you wrote:
        >OK SORRY I WILL STOP JUST TRYING TO SEE IF THE PATRIOT FANS HAVE SPIRIT
        >AND NO REQUESTS SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DON'T.  WHAT UP WITH THAT?
        >
        >OUT

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Kathy

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
          In a message dated 2/1/04 9:58:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, patsfan9669@... writes:

          ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!

          Seeing that this is Bruschi's last game before he is cut for salary cap reasons, let's watch and enjoy.

          -p (Uh, oh)
        • Kathleen Lynch
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
            Whatever....I love the Pats i just love them more with Bruschi!

          • rockmaul74@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
              i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
              YEAH PATS BABY! :)
            • Nicole Denae Stolpa
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                  raising hand! :)
                • Kathleen Lynch

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
                      that was the only bad thing about last night. it's a reason i dont like the city of boston all that much (i live in worcester). the stuff after the red sox this october was ridiculous, this was worse :(