fan face contest

  • Kathleen Lynch
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 28, 2004
      Hey everyone- I was watching ESPN this morning and I heard about a contest some of you may be intrested in. It is called Put on your best fan face and to get more details go to the Mach3turbo web site.Ironically enough the sponser of the contest is Gillette so Pats fans may have an edge!! The prize is an ultimate sports weekend(they won't say what) and the winner will be in sports illustrated! good luck to everyone who enters!!
      Go Pats - skin the cats!!! Kathy

      Kathy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Tommy Lopez
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 28, 2004
        I am selling Patriot fan necklaces.  Do you want one? If so, hurry they are $20 and going fast!
        Hey everyone- I was watching ESPN this morning and I heard about a contest some of you may be intrested in. It is called Put on your best fan face and to get more details go to the Mach3turbo web site.Ironically enough the sponser of the contest is Gillette so Pats fans may have an edge!! The prize is an ultimate sports weekend(they won't say what) and the winner will be in sports illustrated! good luck to everyone who enters!!
        Go Pats - skin the cats!!! Kathy

        Kathy

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Steve Basile
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 29, 2004
          Re: [patriotzip] fan face contest Tommy:

          Will you give it a rest please?

          This is not a commercial list—it’s a fan list and I am tired of your advertisements and large attachments every day in my inbox.

          WE GET IT!  You are selling stuff.  If anyone wants one they can email you or go to Ebay.

          Please stop sending unsolicited advertising email to the list.

          Basile
          --
          Steve Basile (mailto:avatar@...)
          High Tech Migrant Worker

          On 1/28/04 21:33, "Tommy Lopez" <trojanempire@...> wrote:

          I am selling Patriot fan necklaces.  Do you want one? If so, hurry they are $20 and going fast!

          Hey everyone- I was watching ESPN this morning and I heard about a  contest some of you may be intrested in. It is called Put on your best fan  face and to get more details go to the Mach3turbo web site.Ironically enough  the sponser of the contest is Gillette so Pats fans may have an edge!! The  prize is an ultimate sports weekend(they won't say what) and the winner will  be in sports illustrated! good luck to everyone who enters!!

          Go Pats - skin the cats!!! Kathy

          Kathy

        • Chris Sheridan
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 29, 2004
            hey all, sending this from my phone so sorry for the sloppy reply. Zip is going to be on the Best Damn Sportshow tonight . He did not give its air time, but the media whore strikes again. -wolfie-

            This is not a commercial list‹it¹s a fan list and I am tired of your
            advertisements and large attachments every day in my inbox.

            WE GET IT! You are selling stuff. If anyone wants one they can email you
            or go to Ebay.

            Please stop sending unsolicited advertising email to the list.

            Basile
            --
            Steve Basile (mailto:avatar@...)
            High Tech Migrant Worker
            Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

            On 1/28/04 21:33, "Tommy Lopez" <trojanempire@...> wrote:

            > I am selling Patriot fan necklaces. Do you want one? If so, hurry they are
            > $20 and going fast!

          • Tommy Lopez
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 31, 2004
              OK SORRY I WILL STOP JUST TRYING TO SEE IF THE PATRIOT FANS HAVE SPIRIT AND NO REQUESTS SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DON'T.  WHAT UP WITH THAT?

              OUT
              hey all, sending this from my phone so sorry for the sloppy reply.    Zip is going to be on the Best Damn Sportshow tonight .  He did not give its air time, but the media whore strikes again.  -wolfie-

              This is not a commercial list‹it¹s a fan list and I am tired of your
              advertisements and large attachments every day in my inbox.

              WE GET IT!  You are selling stuff.  If anyone wants one they can email you
              or go to Ebay.

              Please stop sending unsolicited advertising email to the list.

              Basile
              --
              Steve Basile (mailto:avatar@...)
              High Tech Migrant Worker
              Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

              On 1/28/04 21:33, "Tommy Lopez" <trojanempire@...> wrote:

              > I am selling Patriot fan necklaces.  Do you want one? If so, hurry they are
              > $20 and going fast!

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Nicole Denae Stolpa
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 31, 2004
                No, honey, they have spirit. And taste. And manners.

                And the ability to turn off the caps lock.

                nicole

              • Tommy Lopez
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 31, 2004
                  Caps lock?  Why is that an issue?  Wow, I never thought spirit cost so much attention. I am just trying to be a fan even if the Patriots are not my team of choice since 6 years old.  Sorry and apologize for any disrespect.  I did not think that I sounded so disrespectful.  Sorry honey!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004

                    ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!  ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!   GO PATS!!!!!!!!! (OOPS LOOK AT MY CAP LOCKS!!!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004

                    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                        In a message dated 2/1/04 9:58:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, patsfan9669@... writes:

                        ARE WE ALL FANS OF THE SAME TEAM? DO WE ALL LOVE THE GAME? ARE WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP FOR THE SAME REASON????? GIVE IT A REST WITH THE PETTY ARGUMENTS AND HAWKIN STUFF AND B*TCHIN!!! THE GAME IS TODAY- DO YOU REMEMBER THE GAME- YOU KNOW THE SUPER BOWL??? I HOPE EVERYONE RELAXES ENJOYS THE GAME AND NOBODY GETS HURT FALLING OFF THEIR CHAIRS LAUGHING AT THE PANTHERS!!!!!! BRUSCHI IS THE MAN!!!!!!

                        Seeing that this is Bruschi's last game before he is cut for salary cap reasons, let's watch and enjoy.

                        -p (Uh, oh)
                      • Kathleen Lynch
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                          Whatever....I love the Pats i just love them more with Bruschi!

                        • rockmaul74@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                            i think our team just won the superbowl so warning CAPS LOCK FUN COMING SOON!
                            YEAH PATS BABY! :)
                          • Nicole Denae Stolpa
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                              Raise your hand if you're not going to have a voice tomorrow. ;)

                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 1, 2004
                                raising hand! :)
                              • Kathleen Lynch
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
                                  i have a small voice but my brain is MUSH- i am still flying high!!

                                  Who is disappointed in the fans in Kenmore Square and the idiot who drove his car into them?? I wish ppl wouldn't cheapen the win by not knowing how to celebrate.... Pray for the families of the ppl that were injured and killed...... such a sad end to such an amazing season........... :-( Kathy

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 2, 2004
                                    that was the only bad thing about last night. it's a reason i dont like the city of boston all that much (i live in worcester). the stuff after the red sox this october was ridiculous, this was worse :(