Re: [patriotzip] Zip on TV near end of game?

  • Ian Logue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      I saw that also. It most certainly had to be him. He's always getting
      plenty of publicity, although Mrs. B is now pictured in a photo that we're
      going to have available on our site for sale. Remember the picture of
      Bruschi tossing snow into the air with her cheering him on? Photofile has
      now made it available and I've already ordered it. You'll likely see it
      at the malls here in this region also.

      Needless to say Mrs. B, you're going to be on the walls of millions of
      fans. I'll send you one when I get it!

      Amazing....simply amazing :)

      First fan of the year, and now this. Can I have your autograph?

      Ian

      --
      PatsFans.com - Dedicated to the Best Fans On Earth