Zip on TV near end of game?

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      With about 1:45 left in the game (either after the 2nd replay review (the
      one initiated from the booth) or after McNair's pass to Bennett fell
      incomplete on 4th down), CBS showed a crowd shot where I could see
      someone wearing a throwback Bruschi jersey with something blue over
      his head, and a moustache and beard approximately Zip-colored. So,
      was that our man?

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Ian Logue
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
        I saw that also. It most certainly had to be him. He's always getting
        plenty of publicity, although Mrs. B is now pictured in a photo that we're
        going to have available on our site for sale. Remember the picture of
        Bruschi tossing snow into the air with her cheering him on? Photofile has
        now made it available and I've already ordered it. You'll likely see it
        at the malls here in this region also.

        Needless to say Mrs. B, you're going to be on the walls of millions of
        fans. I'll send you one when I get it!

        Amazing....simply amazing :)

        First fan of the year, and now this. Can I have your autograph?

        Ian

        --
        PatsFans.com - Dedicated to the Best Fans On Earth