Go Dolts

  • Bob George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hah.  Love this battle of the NFL's most overrated teams.

      I look at Indy and the only person who scares me is Harrison.  Otherwise, we can prevent all that Denver isn't.

      And as long as their pathetic defense continues to play on emotion alone, they may neutralize Portis, but down 21-3 there is only so much running the Donkeys can do.

      And a BB-coached defense would never let Harrison get up and run untouched :-)

      I still fear Denver more than I fear Indy.  But the Donkey defense cannot suck more thus far.

    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        ***** Bob, Harrison is no better than average, if that, on grass.

        Bob George <bobgeorge@...> wrote:
        Hah.  Love this battle of the NFL's most overrated teams.

        I look at Indy and the only person who scares me is Harrison.  Otherwise, we can prevent all that Denver isn't.

        And as long as their pathetic defense continues to play on emotion alone, they may neutralize Portis, but down 21-3 there is only so much running the Donkeys can do.

        And a BB-coached defense would never let Harrison get up and run untouched :-)

        I still fear Denver more than I fear Indy.  But the Donkey defense cannot suck more thus far.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ** & your NE Patriots are AFC East Champions! **
      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
          broncos could have put up a fight today, but i believe shanahans whole "losing is ok" attitude last week seemed to carry over this week. they were neither hungry, focused or determined and it showed. the pats would have beaten the colts, and will if they play them for the afc title