Damn Satellite!

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2003
      ***** The DirecTVchannel carrying today's game is breaking up on my receiver. This is going to be a "choppy" game! Every other Sunday Ticket channel is fine. Just 714, which is carrying the Pats game, has the poor signal. Damn it!

      ***** According the phone help, I need to have a technician come out and adjust my dish to improve the signal. That's a $70 charge. Since it's the last game of the season for which I'll need DirecTV, I think I'll just live through it. After the football season, I can cancel my DirecTV, wait a couple of months, and sign up for a new installation on one of their promo deals. That'll be better in the long run, because I can get two receivers, instead of just one, as I have now.

      ** & your NE Patriots are AFC East Champions! **
    • BILL BEAULAC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2003
        On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:52:23 -0800
        "Bob George" <bobgeorge@...> wrote:
        >It's fine up here in Bakersfield, George...as long as CBS
        >stays away from
        >Saddam coverage we're okay.

        Even DoubleYa isn't stupid enough to
        alienate with NFL fans. :-)