Ho-Hum

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      ***** Just kidding. There's no downgrading the incredible performance of our D ... again! And that key play by Tedi, clinching the victory ... again! And the offence doing virtually nothing all day, but *just* enough to get the win ... again! And Miami, with teeth chattering, and bodies shivering, looking like they just wanted to go sit by the fire ... again!

      ***** Seriously, this game, while nerve racking, and filled with all the tension we could stand right up until Tedi's TD, went almost exactly according the script we would have imagined in those conditions.

      ***** And now, HFA throughout the playoffs in our hands. How great is that?!

      ***** There really isn't much of a positive nature to say about the offense. "They make enough mistakes to hurt us" is about it.

      ***** Likewise, there simply aren't enough words in the language to describe how superb was the play of the defense.

      ***** I congratulate every fan who attended. Not only did they show their support just by braving that weather to be there; but they also made as much noise as any full crowd I've seen all season. BRAVO! to every one of you !!

      ***** Three games to go, and the Division Championship clinched. Somebody pinch me. This has got to be a dream!

    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
        If you spell Tedy's name like a girl one more time,
        I'm going to fling poo at you.

        --- George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
        > ***** Just kidding. There's no downgrading the
        > incredible performance of our D ... again! And that
        > key play by Tedi, clinching the victory ... again!
        > And the offence doing virtually nothing all day, but
        > *just* enough to get the win ... again! And Miami,
        > with teeth chattering, and bodies shivering, looking
        > like they just wanted to go sit by the fire ...
        > again!
        >
        > ***** Seriously, this game, while nerve racking, and
        > filled with all the tension we could stand right up
        > until Tedi's TD, went almost exactly according the
        > script we would have imagined in those conditions.
        >
        > ***** And now, HFA throughout the playoffs in our
        > hands. How great is that?!
        >
        > ***** There really isn't much of a positive nature
        > to say about the offense. "They make enough mistakes
        > to hurt us" is about it.
        >
        > ***** Likewise, there simply aren't enough words in
        > the language to describe how superb was the play of
        > the defense.
        >
        > ***** I congratulate every fan who attended. Not
        > only did they show their support just by braving
        > that weather to be there; but they also made as much
        > noise as any full crowd I've seen all season. BRAVO!
        > to every one of you !!
        >
        > ***** Three games to go, and the Division
        > Championship clinched. Somebody pinch me. This has
        > got to be a dream!
        >

        > George
        > ** Belichick IS NFL Coach of the Year! **

        =====
        Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
        "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

        http://photos.yahoo.com/