Re: [patriotzip] Zach Thomas Hurt in practice

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      I hope that he has to bench it this week! That would be a little bonus. I
      hope they like blizzard conditions and I hope that we can give that to them.
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
        Hey everyone.
        I just had to brag that I got interviewed on the way into the stadium and
        then I got on the local news last night! But that is not it ... the little blurb
        ended up on the Today's show this morning. How cool, huh? I guess, the
        hanging out with Zip and Ostend has turned me into a media Ho as well!
        What a wonderful game and the conditions made it even more exciting.
        Have a great week.
        LISA