Re: [patriotzip] Re: Adios Ken Walter

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
      Just because he earned all that money does not mean that he is not a human
      being. I am sure that he still feels horrible about losing his job. And that
      is why I said let him go in peace. And he did lose his job, lets just hope
      that he invested wisely.
      Go pats vs. the Phish. See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
      Sunday!
      LISA
    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
        In a message dated 12/5/2003 4:27:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, llj7366@... writes:
        Go pats vs. the Phish.  See everyone that plans on attending the tailgate on
        Sunday!
        LISA
        Yo, I intend to be there Sunday with my season's tix buddy Frank.
        Should be Wicked Pissah!

         -p