Zach Thomas Hurt in practice

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      ***** This may at least slow him down a bit.

      "LB Zach Thomas (Mia) was added to the injury
      report with a sore hip (suffered after twisting his hip in Wednesday's
      practice).  Thomas was limited on Thursday and looks like a game-time
      decision, but the team hopes he'll be able to start."

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
        I hope that he has to bench it this week! That would be a little bonus. I
        hope they like blizzard conditions and I hope that we can give that to them.
      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
          Hey everyone.
          I just had to brag that I got interviewed on the way into the stadium and
          then I got on the local news last night! But that is not it ... the little blurb
          ended up on the Today's show this morning. How cool, huh? I guess, the
          hanging out with Zip and Ostend has turned me into a media Ho as well!
          What a wonderful game and the conditions made it even more exciting.
          Have a great week.
          LISA